BAD DAY FOR: Office attendance, as the governor of the Ulyanovsk region in central Russia urged couples to skip work yesterday and make love to help boost the country’s low birth-rate. Any woman who gives birth in exactly nine months will qualify to win a prize, such as a fridge or TV. (Reuters)
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' 'white Santa' claim
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- How the budget deal could pave the way for immigration reform
- The Black Death is back
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week