BAD DAY FOR: Feeling all right, as Verizon Wireless is putting 44 ring tones from Bob Marley songs back on its Web site despite fresh threats from the late reggae singer’s estate to file a trademark infringement lawsuit. (The New York Times, free registration)
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 gender options
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
Subscribe to the Week