From the magazine: Gossip
Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, both ex-husbands of Pamela Anderson, got into a fistfight at the MTV Video Music Awards this week. Witnesses said Lee mouthed off to Rock as Rock walked past his table, prompting Rock to slap Lee with the back of his hand. When Lee started to swing, Rock punched him again. “I was about to put Kid in the emergency room when security grabbed me,” said Lee, who was thrown out of the room. Rock was allowed to stay, but was cited for misdemeanor assault. After the fight, presenter Jamie Foxx pleaded, “Stop all this white-on-white violence.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week