rom the magazine: Gossip
Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, both ex-husbands of Pamela Anderson, got into a fistfight at the MTV Video Music Awards this week. Witnesses said Lee mouthed off to Rock as Rock walked past his table, prompting Rock to slap Lee with the back of his hand. When Lee started to swing, Rock punched him again. “I was about to put Kid in the emergency room when security grabbed me,” said Lee, who was thrown out of the room. Rock was allowed to stay, but was cited for misdemeanor assault. After the fight, presenter Jamie Foxx pleaded, “Stop all this white-on-white violence.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How to flirt, according to science
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week