From the magazine: Gossip
Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, both ex-husbands of Pamela Anderson, got into a fistfight at the MTV Video Music Awards this week. Witnesses said Lee mouthed off to Rock as Rock walked past his table, prompting Rock to slap Lee with the back of his hand. When Lee started to swing, Rock punched him again. “I was about to put Kid in the emergency room when security grabbed me,” said Lee, who was thrown out of the room. Rock was allowed to stay, but was cited for misdemeanor assault. After the fight, presenter Jamie Foxx pleaded, “Stop all this white-on-white violence.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The week's best photojournalism
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
Subscribe to the Week