A "cooler with a twofer," the Burton Lil Buddy has a built-in, iPod-compatible amp and speaker system, making it both "icebox and icebreaker." The all-in-one party bag fits 12 beers or other bottled beverages and comes equipped with and ergonomic strap with a handy bottle-opener zipper pull. Price: $99.95. Contact: Burton.com. Source: Outside
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week