A "cooler with a twofer," the Burton Lil Buddy has a built-in, iPod-compatible amp and speaker system, making it both "icebox and icebreaker." The all-in-one party bag fits 12 beers or other bottled beverages and comes equipped with and ergonomic strap with a handy bottle-opener zipper pull. Price: $99.95. Contact: Burton.com. Source: Outside
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
Subscribe to the Week