John Roberts criticizes Obama
Chief Justice John Roberts calls the president's first State of the Union address "very troubling" and the annual speech to Congress "a political pep rally"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The week's best photojournalism
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week