The Pope apologizes for Vatican child abuse
In a letter, Pope Benedict XVI apologized to victims of child sex abuse by members of the clergy - but some wanted more of a gesture. Watch a CBS report
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week