Pentagon eases on 'don't ask, don't tell'
Defense Secretary Robert Gates says that he has approved changes in how the Pentagon implements the law banning gays from serving openly in the military
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week