Obesity: China's growing epidemic
The country has the fastest-growing obesity rate in the world and one quarter of its urban youth is overweight. Watch a report
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
Subscribe to the Week