Bob McDonnell apologizes for slavery omission
Gov. Bob McDonnell concedes he made a "major omission" for not noting slavery in declaring April Confederate History Month in Virginia. Watch an AP report
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 burning questions you've always wanted to ask about investing
Subscribe to the Week