All photos by Neshan H. Naltchayan
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), Rahm Emanuel, White House Chief of Staff; Senator Amy Klobuchar (D–Minn.)
Margaret Carlson, The Week’s Washington Editor-at-Large
Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, co-hosts of MSNBC’s Morning Joe
Ezra Klein, Opinion Award Winner for Best Blogger, blogger for WashingtonPost.com
Bill Falk, Editor-in-Chief, The Week; Joe Scarborough, co-host MSNBC Morning Joe; Opinion Award Winner for Best Columnist Jonathan Chait, writer for The New Republic
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.); Governor Ed Rendell (D-Pa.); Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.); Governor Ed Rendell (D-Pa.); Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week; Representative Eric Cantor (R-Va.); Republican strategist Steve Schmidt
Tina Brown, founder and editor-in-chief, The Daily Beast; Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week; Ben Bradlee, Washington Post Vice President at-Large; Sally Quinn, Washington Post staff writer, author
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- The stories behind 22 classic album covers
Subscribe to the Week