ll photos by Neshan H. Naltchayan
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), Rahm Emanuel, White House Chief of Staff; Senator Amy Klobuchar (D–Minn.)
Margaret Carlson, The Week’s Washington Editor-at-Large
Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, co-hosts of MSNBC’s Morning Joe
Ezra Klein, Opinion Award Winner for Best Blogger, blogger for WashingtonPost.com
Bill Falk, Editor-in-Chief, The Week; Joe Scarborough, co-host MSNBC Morning Joe; Opinion Award Winner for Best Columnist Jonathan Chait, writer for The New Republic
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.); Governor Ed Rendell (D-Pa.); Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.); Governor Ed Rendell (D-Pa.); Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week; Representative Eric Cantor (R-Va.); Republican strategist Steve Schmidt
Tina Brown, founder and editor-in-chief, The Daily Beast; Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week; Ben Bradlee, Washington Post Vice President at-Large; Sally Quinn, Washington Post staff writer, author
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
Subscribe to the Week