All photos by Neshan H. Naltchayan
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), Rahm Emanuel, White House Chief of Staff; Senator Amy Klobuchar (D–Minn.)
Margaret Carlson, The Week’s Washington Editor-at-Large
Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, co-hosts of MSNBC’s Morning Joe
Ezra Klein, Opinion Award Winner for Best Blogger, blogger for WashingtonPost.com
Bill Falk, Editor-in-Chief, The Week; Joe Scarborough, co-host MSNBC Morning Joe; Opinion Award Winner for Best Columnist Jonathan Chait, writer for The New Republic
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.); Governor Ed Rendell (D-Pa.); Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.); Governor Ed Rendell (D-Pa.); Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week; Representative Eric Cantor (R-Va.); Republican strategist Steve Schmidt
Tina Brown, founder and editor-in-chief, The Daily Beast; Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week; Ben Bradlee, Washington Post Vice President at-Large; Sally Quinn, Washington Post staff writer, author
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
Subscribe to the Week