ll photos by Neshan H. Naltchayan
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), Rahm Emanuel, White House Chief of Staff; Senator Amy Klobuchar (D–Minn.)
Margaret Carlson, The Week’s Washington Editor-at-Large
Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, co-hosts of MSNBC’s Morning Joe
Ezra Klein, Opinion Award Winner for Best Blogger, blogger for WashingtonPost.com
Bill Falk, Editor-in-Chief, The Week; Joe Scarborough, co-host MSNBC Morning Joe; Opinion Award Winner for Best Columnist Jonathan Chait, writer for The New Republic
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.); Governor Ed Rendell (D-Pa.); Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.); Governor Ed Rendell (D-Pa.); Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week; Representative Eric Cantor (R-Va.); Republican strategist Steve Schmidt
Tina Brown, founder and editor-in-chief, The Daily Beast; Sir Harold Evans, Editor-at-Large, The Week; Ben Bradlee, Washington Post Vice President at-Large; Sally Quinn, Washington Post staff writer, author
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
Subscribe to the Week