Falk is editor-in-chief of The Week. He’s been a reporter, editor, and columnist at several newspapers, including Newsday, where he shared a Pulitzer Prize for reporting.
Effron is executive editor of The Week. He earlier served as editor of Brill’s Content and editor and publisher of Legal Times.
Wilkinson is executive editor of The Week and editor of Theweek.com’s bullpen. A former national affairs writer at Rolling Stone, he was a contributor to The New York Times’ 2008 campaign blog.
Sir Harold Evans
The former editor of The Times of London, Evans is the author of such acclaimed works as The American Century and They Made America, and most recently, his memoir, My Paper Chase. He is editor-at-large of The Week.
Carlson, Washington editor-at-large of The Week, is a columnist for Bloomberg News and a frequent contributor to MSNBC.
A professor at the University of California at Berkeley, Goldstein is a former dean of the journalism schools at Berkeley and Columbia University.
Overholser is director of the School of Journalism at USC Annenberg. She was previously editor of The Des Moines Register, an editorial board member of The New York Times, and ombudsman of The Washington Post.
A professor of economics at George Mason University, Cowen blogs at Marginalrevolution.com. He is also an economics columnist for The New York Times and the author of 10 books.
Salam is a columnist for Forbes.com and a fellow at the New America Foundation. He blogs at The Agenda, in NationalReview.com.
Silver is a statistician who blogs on politics, polls, and more at Fivethirtyeight.com. Last year, he was The Week’s Blogger of the Year.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why I choose not to be rich
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- What if The Purge was real?
- Here's the last time Russia shot down a passenger plane
Subscribe to the Week