Animal cruelty videos: Government-sanctioned?
The Supreme Court struck down a law banning videos of animal cruelty, saying it violates the right to free speech. Watch a PBS NewsHour discussion
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
Subscribe to the Week