The frequently riled Bill O'Reilly has no appetite for "Glee," claiming that the Fox show's producers went "out of their way to mock conservatives" Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter in recent episodes: "Are they trying to indoctrinate young people?" he recently asked fellow Fox News host, Jane Skinner. Skinner didn't exactly leap to support him, says Broadway World, since she, "like most [people] — got the joke." O'Reilly's not humorless, says Steven Crowder at Big Hollywood, he's appropriately outraged. "Glee" tries to "normalize promiscuous teenage sex between young harlots and cads." What right have its creators to call out Coulter and Palin as poor role models? Watch O'Reilly's critique:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week