Goldman Sachs' troubling emails
Goldman Sachs executives sent emails in 2007 that show how the collapse of the housing market made the company serious mone. Watch a CBS report
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
- Why insects are the future of food
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
Subscribe to the Week