What's your opinion on reading Faisal Shahzad his Miranda rights?
Take our reader poll: The FBI advised Times Square terror suspect Faisal Shahzad — a U.S. citizen — of his right to be silent. Do terrorists deserve that right?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- The world is on fire and neither Democrats or Republicans have a clue
- How Democrats might goad the GOP into shutting down the government
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Wait a minute, Mr. Postman: Why postal banking won't work
Subscribe to the Week