What's your opinion on reading Faisal Shahzad his Miranda rights?
Take our reader poll: The FBI advised Times Square terror suspect Faisal Shahzad — a U.S. citizen — of his right to be silent. Do terrorists deserve that right?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 6 simple steps for making millions on a crappy horror movie
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week