What's your opinion on reading Faisal Shahzad his Miranda rights?
Take our reader poll: The FBI advised Times Square terror suspect Faisal Shahzad — a U.S. citizen — of his right to be silent. Do terrorists deserve that right?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- How moderns celebrate Good Friday and Easter
Subscribe to the Week