Times Square bomb: Did we just get lucky?
Americans are certainly fortunate that Faisal Shahzad is an incompetent bomb maker, but did we create our own luck in Times Square?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week