Length, in words, of the United States Constitution
Word count of Facebook's original privacy statement from 2004
Word count of Facebook's privacy-related Frequently Asked Questions
Word count of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby
Number of settings Facebook users must adjust to keep the site from sharing private information with third parties
Number of different options users must choose from to keep Facebook from sharing their information
Number of minutes The Huffington Post says it takes to secure your profile if you follow their handy guide
Number of Harvard students that a 19-year-old Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's CEO, reportedly called "dumb f**ks" in 2003 for providing him with their private information for an early version of the site. "If you ever need info about anyone at Harvard," the teenager boasted to a friend, "just ask."
Current number of active Facebook users worldwide
Number of advertisements displayed on Facebook in the first three months of 2010
Revenue analysts expect Facebook to generate this year
The current estimated value of Facebook
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week