Length, in words, of the United States Constitution
Word count of Facebook's original privacy statement from 2004
Word count of Facebook's privacy-related Frequently Asked Questions
Word count of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby
Number of settings Facebook users must adjust to keep the site from sharing private information with third parties
Number of different options users must choose from to keep Facebook from sharing their information
Number of minutes The Huffington Post says it takes to secure your profile if you follow their handy guide
Number of Harvard students that a 19-year-old Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's CEO, reportedly called "dumb f**ks" in 2003 for providing him with their private information for an early version of the site. "If you ever need info about anyone at Harvard," the teenager boasted to a friend, "just ask."
Current number of active Facebook users worldwide
Number of advertisements displayed on Facebook in the first three months of 2010
Revenue analysts expect Facebook to generate this year
The current estimated value of Facebook
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week