Length, in words, of the United States Constitution
Word count of Facebook's original privacy statement from 2004
Word count of Facebook's privacy-related Frequently Asked Questions
Word count of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby
Number of settings Facebook users must adjust to keep the site from sharing private information with third parties
Number of different options users must choose from to keep Facebook from sharing their information
Number of minutes The Huffington Post says it takes to secure your profile if you follow their handy guide
Number of Harvard students that a 19-year-old Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's CEO, reportedly called "dumb f**ks" in 2003 for providing him with their private information for an early version of the site. "If you ever need info about anyone at Harvard," the teenager boasted to a friend, "just ask."
Current number of active Facebook users worldwide
Number of advertisements displayed on Facebook in the first three months of 2010
Revenue analysts expect Facebook to generate this year
The current estimated value of Facebook
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
Subscribe to the Week