Length, in words, of the United States Constitution
Word count of Facebook's original privacy statement from 2004
Word count of Facebook's privacy-related Frequently Asked Questions
Word count of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby
Number of settings Facebook users must adjust to keep the site from sharing private information with third parties
Number of different options users must choose from to keep Facebook from sharing their information
Number of minutes The Huffington Post says it takes to secure your profile if you follow their handy guide
Number of Harvard students that a 19-year-old Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's CEO, reportedly called "dumb f**ks" in 2003 for providing him with their private information for an early version of the site. "If you ever need info about anyone at Harvard," the teenager boasted to a friend, "just ask."
Current number of active Facebook users worldwide
Number of advertisements displayed on Facebook in the first three months of 2010
Revenue analysts expect Facebook to generate this year
The current estimated value of Facebook
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week