What's your opinion on the consequences of a GOP win in Hawaii?
Take our reader poll: For the first time in 20 years, Hawaii has elected a Republican to Congress. Is this a bad sign for Dems?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
Subscribe to the Week