video has emerged documenting various cosmetic surgeries undergone by Debrahlee Lorenzana, the former Citibank employee who claims in a lawsuit she was fired simply for being too sexy. In a Discovery Health Channel documentary from 2003, Lorenzana says she is preparing to undergo a second round of breast augmentation surgery and ultimately aspires to resemble "tits on a stick" — the better to attract a "soul mate." This kind of undermines her discrimination suit, says Elie Mystal at Above the Law. "Surely when a woman places objects in her boobs for the specific purpose of attracting a 'professional' man, she's got to assume some responsiblity when men stare." Hold on a minute, says Jessica Wakeman at The Frisky. While it's "sad" that an attractive woman like Lorenzana felt she had to get extensive surgery, her desire to "look like a Playboy playmate" doesn't mean she was asking to be sexually harassed in her workplace. Watch the video, which contains NSFW scenes of surgery, here:
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
Did God have a wife?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
Subscribe to the Week