ESPN's unifying World Cup commercial
With its hundreds of hours of World Cup coverage, the network is hoping that Americans (finally) buy into the international game
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week