Obama outlines 'battle plan' for oil spill
In his first Oval Office address, the president details his administration's mission to clean up the Gulf oil spill and to assist victims. Watch an AP report
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
Subscribe to the Week