The Hotel Sacher in Salzburg, Austria, offers a gourmet package through July 22. From $715, stay two nights at the hotel and get complimentary breakfast, apéritifs, and a four-course dinner—as well as Sachertorte as a farewell gift.
Through Aug. 28, Toronto’s Fairmont Royal York hotel is offering two-night weekend stays that include a six-course dinner as well as a tour of the Saint Lawrence Market with the hotel’s chef. Rates start at $433.
A taste of Morocco
Eight-day culinary tours of Morocco in July and August start at $1,899. Accommodations, tours of Rabat’s and Marrakesh’s food markets, and participation in a Moroccan tea ceremony included.
The fruit of Maine
Through July 29, Nonantum Resort in Kennebunkport, Maine, offers a lobster-themed package. Rates start at $599 and include three nights, dinners, and a boat tour with lessons on catching and cooking lobster.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Don't change a thing: 8 inventions that never needed updating
Subscribe to the Week