The Hotel Sacher in Salzburg, Austria, offers a gourmet package through July 22. From $715, stay two nights at the hotel and get complimentary breakfast, apéritifs, and a four-course dinner—as well as Sachertorte as a farewell gift.
Through Aug. 28, Toronto’s Fairmont Royal York hotel is offering two-night weekend stays that include a six-course dinner as well as a tour of the Saint Lawrence Market with the hotel’s chef. Rates start at $433.
A taste of Morocco
Eight-day culinary tours of Morocco in July and August start at $1,899. Accommodations, tours of Rabat’s and Marrakesh’s food markets, and participation in a Moroccan tea ceremony included.
The fruit of Maine
Through July 29, Nonantum Resort in Kennebunkport, Maine, offers a lobster-themed package. Rates start at $599 and include three nights, dinners, and a boat tour with lessons on catching and cooking lobster.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
Subscribe to the Week