The Hotel Sacher in Salzburg, Austria, offers a gourmet package through July 22. From $715, stay two nights at the hotel and get complimentary breakfast, apéritifs, and a four-course dinner—as well as Sachertorte as a farewell gift.
Through Aug. 28, Toronto’s Fairmont Royal York hotel is offering two-night weekend stays that include a six-course dinner as well as a tour of the Saint Lawrence Market with the hotel’s chef. Rates start at $433.
A taste of Morocco
Eight-day culinary tours of Morocco in July and August start at $1,899. Accommodations, tours of Rabat’s and Marrakesh’s food markets, and participation in a Moroccan tea ceremony included.
The fruit of Maine
Through July 29, Nonantum Resort in Kennebunkport, Maine, offers a lobster-themed package. Rates start at $599 and include three nights, dinners, and a boat tour with lessons on catching and cooking lobster.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- Why is the 'mor' in 'Voldemort' so evil-sounding?
- True Detective's dangerous lies about satanic ritual abuse
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- 2 proven ways to increase your willpower — courtesy of the Cookie Monster
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
Subscribe to the Week