Judge strikes down Obama's drilling ban
The White House plans to appeal a federal judge's decision to nullify Obama's six-month moratorium on deepwater drilling. Watch a CBS report
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- 7 common estate-planning mistakes
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
Subscribe to the Week