elcome to The Week's "What Next?" contest, an invitation to test your powers of imagination with challenges inspired by current events.
Results: We asked you to predict the name of the pink pill – female Viagra – that drug companies are working on. You tickled us with:
FIRST PRIZE: She-alis
Lindsay Siesennop, Brooklyn Park, MN
SECOND PLACE: Ova-Drive
Shirley Burt, Pine Island, MN
THIRD PLACE: Happienda
Sharon Hoffman, San Francisco
Man’s Best Friend
Sharon & David Levin, Edgewater, MD
Gary Daniels, National City, CA
“I Can’t Believe It’s My Husband!”
Dan Murphy, Medford, OR
Emily Curray, Lakewood, CO
Chris Spelleri, Phoenix, AZ
The Night Before Pill
Carol Blackburn, Rockville Centre, NY
Sharon Trivette, Durham, NC
Victoria’s Other Secret
P. Jean Callaghan, San Francisco
Andrew Borakove, Lincoln, NE
Mike Weepie, Cedar Rapids, IA
Steve Kaplan, St. Louis Park, MN
Tom Heider, Maumee, OH
Marc Riggsbee, Pinehurst, NC
Joel Greenspan, Atlanta
Tamar Owens, Staten Island, NY
William Lu, Palo Alto, CA
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: March 9, 2014
- This energy source could solve all of our problems — so why is no one talking about it?
Subscribe to the Week