'I love my kids, I hate my life'?
Jennifer Senior, who wrote in a recent story about the unhappiness of parenthood, talks to callers on WNYC Radio
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
Subscribe to the Week