Tom Coburn: Let's extend Bush tax cuts
Republicans and Democrats are divided on whether to repeal the cuts that President George W. Bush instituted
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Summer movie guide: All the films you should see in August
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week