In a pre-taped segment on "Fox News Sunday," Sarah Palin took several hard shots at the Obama administration. Her most notable jibe was about immigration policy, saying that Arizona Gov. "Jan Brewer has the cojones that our president does not have" to tackle the thorny policy issue. Wow, an on-air reference to the president's testicles, says Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs. That Sarah Palin sure is a "classy" lady. Classy or not, the remark showcases her "political, media genius," says Glynnis MacNichol in Mediaite. "Any other politician in the country would likely be forced to apologize within 24 hours. Sarah Palin, meanwhile, has probably just inspired a new t-shirt line." Watch the video below:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
When Americans banned Christmas
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
Subscribe to the Week