In a pre-taped segment on "Fox News Sunday," Sarah Palin took several hard shots at the Obama administration. Her most notable jibe was about immigration policy, saying that Arizona Gov. "Jan Brewer has the cojones that our president does not have" to tackle the thorny policy issue. Wow, an on-air reference to the president's testicles, says Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs. That Sarah Palin sure is a "classy" lady. Classy or not, the remark showcases her "political, media genius," says Glynnis MacNichol in Mediaite. "Any other politician in the country would likely be forced to apologize within 24 hours. Sarah Palin, meanwhile, has probably just inspired a new t-shirt line." Watch the video below:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week