n a pre-taped segment on "Fox News Sunday," Sarah Palin took several hard shots at the Obama administration. Her most notable jibe was about immigration policy, saying that Arizona Gov. "Jan Brewer has the cojones that our president does not have" to tackle the thorny policy issue. Wow, an on-air reference to the president's testicles, says Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs. That Sarah Palin sure is a "classy" lady. Classy or not, the remark showcases her "political, media genius," says Glynnis MacNichol in Mediaite. "Any other politician in the country would likely be forced to apologize within 24 hours. Sarah Palin, meanwhile, has probably just inspired a new t-shirt line." Watch the video below:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
Subscribe to the Week