In a pre-taped segment on "Fox News Sunday," Sarah Palin took several hard shots at the Obama administration. Her most notable jibe was about immigration policy, saying that Arizona Gov. "Jan Brewer has the cojones that our president does not have" to tackle the thorny policy issue. Wow, an on-air reference to the president's testicles, says Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs. That Sarah Palin sure is a "classy" lady. Classy or not, the remark showcases her "political, media genius," says Glynnis MacNichol in Mediaite. "Any other politician in the country would likely be forced to apologize within 24 hours. Sarah Palin, meanwhile, has probably just inspired a new t-shirt line." Watch the video below:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week