n a pre-taped segment on "Fox News Sunday," Sarah Palin took several hard shots at the Obama administration. Her most notable jibe was about immigration policy, saying that Arizona Gov. "Jan Brewer has the cojones that our president does not have" to tackle the thorny policy issue. Wow, an on-air reference to the president's testicles, says Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs. That Sarah Palin sure is a "classy" lady. Classy or not, the remark showcases her "political, media genius," says Glynnis MacNichol in Mediaite. "Any other politician in the country would likely be forced to apologize within 24 hours. Sarah Palin, meanwhile, has probably just inspired a new t-shirt line." Watch the video below:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 4 life hacks from ancient philosophers that will make you happier
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- Mitt Romney, 2016 frontrunner*
Subscribe to the Week