Obama: Iraq War to end on schedule
Obama declares that the war is nearing an end "as promised and on schedule," touting what he called a success of his administration
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
Subscribe to the Week