he video: A week after attacking actress Jennifer Aniston for her comments on single-motherhood, Fox News host Bill O'Reilly found time to slam teen-pop sensation Justin Bieber for his recent Elle magazine photo shoot with 29-year-old reality-TV star Kim Kardashian. The shots, inspired by the 1967 film The Graduate, are entirely "inappropriate," fumed O'Reilly. When I was Bieber's age, "I didn't want to hang around with Kim Kardashian. I had a baseball bat and a ball and [a pair of] ice skates!" He added that, "if a 16-year-old girl was pictured with a 29-year-old man... he'd be in big trouble."
The reaction: Call me crazy, says Bruna Nessif in Entertainment Weekly, but I doubt "many 16-year-old boys" would mind being in a photo shoot with Kim Kardashian. Perhaps not, says the Daily Mail. But, in terms of the hypothetical gender reversal, "Mr Angry may have a point." Watch the clip below:
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- The Black Death is back
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- The Idina Menzel-Taye Diggs split, and 5 other break-ups that hurt us more than it hurt them
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
Subscribe to the Week