|Name & Party:||
Fla.'s chief financial officer
Former health-care CEO
|Campaign Chest:||$9 million
|Key Quote:||"Regulation is killing jobs."
||"[Sink]'s an Obama liberal."
|Petty Controversy:||Accused of making extra stops on an official state aircraft to pick up and drop off family members
||Hired a former RNC chief of staff implicated in that organization's "lesbian bondage" scandal
|Wild card:||When Scott was CEO of health-care giant Columbia/HCA the company was massively overbilling Medicare, leading to a $1.7 billion fine; as a result, the national GOP has been wary of embracing his candidacy
|Dueling Ads:||"Difference": Sink says that while Rick Scott is busy attacking Obama, she'll focus on Florida's challenges
||"Obama's Mosque": Scott argues that "Ground Zero" is an inappropriate place for a mosque
Alex Sink's "Difference":
Rick Scott's "Obama's Mosque":
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- The indignity of canine bath time
- China's massive pollution problem
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
Subscribe to the Week