|Name & Party:||
|Basic Info:||State senator since 2006
|Two-term incumbent, MN-06
|Key Quote||"'No' is not an agenda. What is Bachmann actually for?"||
"Now we have moved into the realm of gangster government."
|Petty Controversy:||Used bleeped-out swear word in campaign ad, drawing criticism
||"Real Jim" character in her campaign commercials was actually an actor based in California
|Wild card:||Bachmann's outspokenness has made her a right-wing icon, drawing national attention to this race
|Dueling Ads:||"More Than Her Share": Clark says that while Bachmann can be trusted to stand up for BP and big banks, she's not doing @%*# for average Minnesotans
||"Remember This": According to the Bachmann campaign, there's only one thing you need to know about Tarryl Clark: She loves taxes
Clark's "More Than Her Share":
Bachmann's "Remember This":
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- All the World Cup mascots, ranked
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
Subscribe to the Week