'Don't ask, don't tell' repeal: Big deal?
The Senate sent President Obama a bill that will end the 17-year-old policy on gays in the military. Will this help or harm the troops? Does it even matter?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
Subscribe to the Week