'Don't ask, don't tell' repeal: Big deal?
The Senate sent President Obama a bill that will end the 17-year-old policy on gays in the military. Will this help or harm the troops? Does it even matter?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 11 brilliant life hacks from my cleaning woman
Subscribe to the Week