After Egypt, who should the U.S. back?
Hosni Mubarak's fall has opened up a huge opportunity for the Arab world, and huge risks for despots, protesters, and the U.S.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
Subscribe to the Week