Welcome to The Week's "What Next?" contest, an invitation to test your powers of imagination with challenges inspired by current events.
Results: As Donald Trump continues to contemplate a run for the Republican presidential nomination we asked you to suggest a suitable campaign slogan for him and you modestly suggested:
THE WINNER: He shall overcomb
Susan Sullivan, Portland, OR
SECOND PLACE: A trophy wife in every cot!
Mike Paul, Carrboro, NC
THIRD PLACE: I'll fire Congress!
Tyler Gordon, Durango, CO
When the going gets hairy, the hair gets going
Shlomo Elspas, Los Angeles
Remember the mane
George Lloyd, Shrewsbury, MA
Read my bangs: No new taxes!
Patti Launders, Nipomo, CA
Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what your country can do for ME.
William D. Boye, Gladstone, NJ
Fake hair — Real solutions
Ron Levovitz, Fresh Meadows, NY
Comb on over to Trump
Angela James, Westminster, MD
Hair we can believe in
David Page, San Francisco
Born in the USA
Ned Rosario, Weatherford, TX
Yes I can
Allison Ruark, Baltimore
Vote for Trump. He has his own plane.
John Harsch, Las Vegas
Jeff Roper, Saratoga, CA
Betsy Gelb, Houston
Vote for Trump — Keep Sarah in Alaska
Kate McMaster, Fairview, PA
Vote for Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me!
Laura Kostant, Valley Village, CA
I’ll put the deficit on my Gold Card
Bruce Sperber, Millersville, PA
Bob Carlino, Stuart, FL
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
Subscribe to the Week