elcome to The Week's "What Next?" contest, an invitation to test your powers of imagination with challenges inspired by current events.
Results: As Donald Trump continues to contemplate a run for the Republican presidential nomination we asked you to suggest a suitable campaign slogan for him and you modestly suggested:
THE WINNER: He shall overcomb
Susan Sullivan, Portland, OR
SECOND PLACE: A trophy wife in every cot!
Mike Paul, Carrboro, NC
THIRD PLACE: I'll fire Congress!
Tyler Gordon, Durango, CO
When the going gets hairy, the hair gets going
Shlomo Elspas, Los Angeles
Remember the mane
George Lloyd, Shrewsbury, MA
Read my bangs: No new taxes!
Patti Launders, Nipomo, CA
Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what your country can do for ME.
William D. Boye, Gladstone, NJ
Fake hair — Real solutions
Ron Levovitz, Fresh Meadows, NY
Comb on over to Trump
Angela James, Westminster, MD
Hair we can believe in
David Page, San Francisco
Born in the USA
Ned Rosario, Weatherford, TX
Yes I can
Allison Ruark, Baltimore
Vote for Trump. He has his own plane.
John Harsch, Las Vegas
Jeff Roper, Saratoga, CA
Betsy Gelb, Houston
Vote for Trump — Keep Sarah in Alaska
Kate McMaster, Fairview, PA
Vote for Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me!
Laura Kostant, Valley Village, CA
I’ll put the deficit on my Gold Card
Bruce Sperber, Millersville, PA
Bob Carlino, Stuart, FL
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
Subscribe to the Week