Welcome to The Week's "What Next?" contest, an invitation to test your powers of imagination with challenges inspired by current events.
Results: As Donald Trump continues to contemplate a run for the Republican presidential nomination we asked you to suggest a suitable campaign slogan for him and you modestly suggested:
THE WINNER: He shall overcomb
Susan Sullivan, Portland, OR
SECOND PLACE: A trophy wife in every cot!
Mike Paul, Carrboro, NC
THIRD PLACE: I'll fire Congress!
Tyler Gordon, Durango, CO
When the going gets hairy, the hair gets going
Shlomo Elspas, Los Angeles
Remember the mane
George Lloyd, Shrewsbury, MA
Read my bangs: No new taxes!
Patti Launders, Nipomo, CA
Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what your country can do for ME.
William D. Boye, Gladstone, NJ
Fake hair — Real solutions
Ron Levovitz, Fresh Meadows, NY
Comb on over to Trump
Angela James, Westminster, MD
Hair we can believe in
David Page, San Francisco
Born in the USA
Ned Rosario, Weatherford, TX
Yes I can
Allison Ruark, Baltimore
Vote for Trump. He has his own plane.
John Harsch, Las Vegas
Jeff Roper, Saratoga, CA
Betsy Gelb, Houston
Vote for Trump — Keep Sarah in Alaska
Kate McMaster, Fairview, PA
Vote for Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me!
Laura Kostant, Valley Village, CA
I’ll put the deficit on my Gold Card
Bruce Sperber, Millersville, PA
Bob Carlino, Stuart, FL
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How our names shape our identity
Subscribe to the Week