elcome to The Week's "What Next?" contest, an invitation to test your powers of imagination with challenges inspired by current events.
Results: As Donald Trump continues to contemplate a run for the Republican presidential nomination we asked you to suggest a suitable campaign slogan for him and you modestly suggested:
THE WINNER: He shall overcomb
Susan Sullivan, Portland, OR
SECOND PLACE: A trophy wife in every cot!
Mike Paul, Carrboro, NC
THIRD PLACE: I'll fire Congress!
Tyler Gordon, Durango, CO
When the going gets hairy, the hair gets going
Shlomo Elspas, Los Angeles
Remember the mane
George Lloyd, Shrewsbury, MA
Read my bangs: No new taxes!
Patti Launders, Nipomo, CA
Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what your country can do for ME.
William D. Boye, Gladstone, NJ
Fake hair — Real solutions
Ron Levovitz, Fresh Meadows, NY
Comb on over to Trump
Angela James, Westminster, MD
Hair we can believe in
David Page, San Francisco
Born in the USA
Ned Rosario, Weatherford, TX
Yes I can
Allison Ruark, Baltimore
Vote for Trump. He has his own plane.
John Harsch, Las Vegas
Jeff Roper, Saratoga, CA
Betsy Gelb, Houston
Vote for Trump — Keep Sarah in Alaska
Kate McMaster, Fairview, PA
Vote for Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me!
Laura Kostant, Valley Village, CA
I’ll put the deficit on my Gold Card
Bruce Sperber, Millersville, PA
Bob Carlino, Stuart, FL
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
Subscribe to the Week