Paparazzi this week snapped the holy grail of celebrity photos, capturing Twilight stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as they shared a kiss, said RadarOnline.com. The photo, taken at a film premiere, seemingly puts to rest the “are they or aren’t they?” speculation about whether the two stars are romantically involved. Pattinson, 24, and Stewart, 21, have long been coy about the nature of their off-screen relationship.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week