aparazzi this week snapped the holy grail of celebrity photos, capturing Twilight stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as they shared a kiss, said RadarOnline.com. The photo, taken at a film premiere, seemingly puts to rest the “are they or aren’t they?” speculation about whether the two stars are romantically involved. Pattinson, 24, and Stewart, 21, have long been coy about the nature of their off-screen relationship.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
Subscribe to the Week