Paparazzi this week snapped the holy grail of celebrity photos, capturing Twilight stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as they shared a kiss, said RadarOnline.com. The photo, taken at a film premiere, seemingly puts to rest the “are they or aren’t they?” speculation about whether the two stars are romantically involved. Pattinson, 24, and Stewart, 21, have long been coy about the nature of their off-screen relationship.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week