Paparazzi this week snapped the holy grail of celebrity photos, capturing Twilight stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as they shared a kiss, said RadarOnline.com. The photo, taken at a film premiere, seemingly puts to rest the “are they or aren’t they?” speculation about whether the two stars are romantically involved. Pattinson, 24, and Stewart, 21, have long been coy about the nature of their off-screen relationship.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week