Paparazzi this week snapped the holy grail of celebrity photos, capturing Twilight stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as they shared a kiss, said RadarOnline.com. The photo, taken at a film premiere, seemingly puts to rest the “are they or aren’t they?” speculation about whether the two stars are romantically involved. Pattinson, 24, and Stewart, 21, have long been coy about the nature of their off-screen relationship.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- Israel has the right to defend itself. What about the Palestinians?
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
Subscribe to the Week