Welcome to The Week's "What Next?" contest, an invitation to test your powers of imagination with challenges inspired by current events.
Results: We asked you to identify the next startling artifact to come out of Osama bin Laden’s lair.
THE WINNER: Four Tickets to the Pakistan policeman's ball
Donald Rowe, Westminster, MD
SECOND PLACE: Islam for Dummies
Ken Fagin, Gaithersburg, MD
THIRD PLACE: Three Pre-Nups
Betty Majeski, Ashland, NE
An inflatable female suicide bomber
Bob Duncan, Columbia, TN
Miles Klein, Frisco, TX
Michael Rinaldi, Poland, OH
Smart phone with "Angry Pigs" app
Susan Zivich, Munster, IN
A copy of Snooki's autobiography, A Shore Thing
Frank Luciano, Hoboken, NJ
A Barbie Dream House, wired to explode
Judith Cottrill, The Bronx
Completed entry form for Publisher's Clearinghouse sweepstakes
Amy Khawand, Salisbury, MD
Karaoke sheet music for "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing"
Andrew Daniels, Hickory, NC
An "Obama/Biden 2008" bumper sticker
Roger L. Popeney, La Jolla, CA
Little black book with the phone numbers of 72 virgins
George Lloyd, Shrewsbury, MA
Unfinished Manuscript: Jihad for Dummies
Joel Foisy, Potsdam, NY
Final Season, on DVD: Real Housewives of Abbottabad
Patricia Hoopes, Madison, WI
Frequent Flyer miles for trips to America
Philip White, Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
"How to Win Friends and Influence People’" by Dale Carnegie
I J Ewing, Durham NC
A banner saying, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"
John Richards, Grantsburg, WI
A 1953 Corvette convertible in a shed on the compound
Maya Manny, San Rafael, CA
A Fridge Filled with Bacon!
Mike Paul, Carrboro, NC
Diary Revelation: Osama’s Favorite Beatle? Paul
David Levin, Edgewater, MD
On Nightstand: Autographed picture of Village People's Indian Chief
Edward Gordon, Austin
Osama Subscribed to Cosmo!
Ashley Ryan, Catonsville, MD
Osama's Flash Drives Filled with Cats Playing Piano
Les Ackland, Oakdale, PA
CIA finds world's largest collection of Beanie Babies in bin Laden's lair
Aaron Palley, San Francisco
Bin Laden-size Burkas Confirm Cross Dressing
Catherine Poe, Easton, MD
Sticky note reveals Bin Laden's secret username and password: BeenLawDone@pakistan.gov
James V DiCola, Canton, Ohio
Found: Jimmy Hoffa — Alive and Well!
David Neal, Fanwood, NJ
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week