Welcome to The Week's "What Next?" contest, an invitation to test your powers of imagination with challenges inspired by current events.
Results: After a restaurant in Monroeville, PA, banned children under six because parents no longer try to keep fussing kids quiet, we asked you to name a chain of child-free eateries.
THE WINNER: AARPY'S
Carol Koss, OKC, OK
SECOND PLACE: Totless Bar
Robert & Patricia Goetz, Pittsboro, NC
THIRD PLACE: The Really Happy Meal!
Bryan Drost, Twinsburg, OH
Hansel & Gretel's: Ask about OUR kids menu!
Pepper A Severin, Puyallup, WA
BWB (Burgers Without Boosters)
Ione Schloegel, Rochester, MN
Stephen Markson & Jill Benson, Coventry, CT
Small Fries to Go
Jill Jessup, Spring Lake, MI
Peas and Quiet
Mattie Roberts, New York, NY
Steve Steidel, Punta Gorda, FL
Where The Wild Things Aren’t
David Haustein, Crestwood, KY
No Kids Aloud
Jian Short, Houston, TX
Amy Torchinsky, Greensboro, NC
Kids Out Back Steakhouse
Edmund Conti, Raleigh, NC
Michael Slawski, Fairfax, VA
Nelson Scheler, Smithville, TX
Janine Witte, New Hope, PA
Barry Cutler, Palm Desert, CA
Peepless in Seattle
Dr. William Focht, Lynchburg, VA
Peggy Barber, Plymouth, NC
Taters Without Tots
Sean Mack, Van Alstyne, TX
KFZ (Kid Free Zone)
A.M. Morris, St. Petersburg, FL
Janice Lindsay, Damariscotta, ME
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Game of Thrones is making a huge mistake by cutting Lady Stoneheart
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week