Welcome to The Week's "What Next?" contest, an invitation to test your powers of imagination with challenges inspired by current events.
Results: After a restaurant in Monroeville, PA, banned children under six because parents no longer try to keep fussing kids quiet, we asked you to name a chain of child-free eateries.
THE WINNER: AARPY'S
Carol Koss, OKC, OK
SECOND PLACE: Totless Bar
Robert & Patricia Goetz, Pittsboro, NC
THIRD PLACE: The Really Happy Meal!
Bryan Drost, Twinsburg, OH
Hansel & Gretel's: Ask about OUR kids menu!
Pepper A Severin, Puyallup, WA
BWB (Burgers Without Boosters)
Ione Schloegel, Rochester, MN
Stephen Markson & Jill Benson, Coventry, CT
Small Fries to Go
Jill Jessup, Spring Lake, MI
Peas and Quiet
Mattie Roberts, New York, NY
Steve Steidel, Punta Gorda, FL
Where The Wild Things Aren’t
David Haustein, Crestwood, KY
No Kids Aloud
Jian Short, Houston, TX
Amy Torchinsky, Greensboro, NC
Kids Out Back Steakhouse
Edmund Conti, Raleigh, NC
Michael Slawski, Fairfax, VA
Nelson Scheler, Smithville, TX
Janine Witte, New Hope, PA
Barry Cutler, Palm Desert, CA
Peepless in Seattle
Dr. William Focht, Lynchburg, VA
Peggy Barber, Plymouth, NC
Taters Without Tots
Sean Mack, Van Alstyne, TX
KFZ (Kid Free Zone)
A.M. Morris, St. Petersburg, FL
Janice Lindsay, Damariscotta, ME
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
Subscribe to the Week