Welcome to The Week's "What Next?" contest, an invitation to test your powers of imagination with challenges inspired by current events.
Results: After a restaurant in Monroeville, PA, banned children under six because parents no longer try to keep fussing kids quiet, we asked you to name a chain of child-free eateries.
THE WINNER: AARPY'S
Carol Koss, OKC, OK
SECOND PLACE: Totless Bar
Robert & Patricia Goetz, Pittsboro, NC
THIRD PLACE: The Really Happy Meal!
Bryan Drost, Twinsburg, OH
Hansel & Gretel's: Ask about OUR kids menu!
Pepper A Severin, Puyallup, WA
BWB (Burgers Without Boosters)
Ione Schloegel, Rochester, MN
Stephen Markson & Jill Benson, Coventry, CT
Small Fries to Go
Jill Jessup, Spring Lake, MI
Peas and Quiet
Mattie Roberts, New York, NY
Steve Steidel, Punta Gorda, FL
Where The Wild Things Aren’t
David Haustein, Crestwood, KY
No Kids Aloud
Jian Short, Houston, TX
Amy Torchinsky, Greensboro, NC
Kids Out Back Steakhouse
Edmund Conti, Raleigh, NC
Michael Slawski, Fairfax, VA
Nelson Scheler, Smithville, TX
Janine Witte, New Hope, PA
Barry Cutler, Palm Desert, CA
Peepless in Seattle
Dr. William Focht, Lynchburg, VA
Peggy Barber, Plymouth, NC
Taters Without Tots
Sean Mack, Van Alstyne, TX
KFZ (Kid Free Zone)
A.M. Morris, St. Petersburg, FL
Janice Lindsay, Damariscotta, ME
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
- How to live a long life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week