Americans eat, on average, more than 18 pounds of bacon per year. Even Christmas cannot escape our bacon obsession. Behold: Bacon flavored candy canes. These tasty treats are the perfect stocking stuffer for that bacon lover in your life, and let's face: We all know someone who fits the bill. Click through for more bacon-inspired products:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
Subscribe to the Week