You may call it unnatural, but the love between two animals of different species can be quite real. Whether it's a ram and a deer, or this tiger cub and white rabbit, many animals show affection typically reserved only for their own kind. Click through for a look at more of these unlikely Valentine's couples.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- How to save Meet the Press
Subscribe to the Week