You may call it unnatural, but the love between two animals of different species can be quite real. Whether it's a ram and a deer, or this tiger cub and white rabbit, many animals show affection typically reserved only for their own kind. Click through for a look at more of these unlikely Valentine's couples.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
Subscribe to the Week