nce upon a time, a handful of genial anchors dominated television news. Now the media landscape offers picky viewers dozens of options, spanning both the ideological spectrum and the likeability spectrum. Here are the country's favorite and least favorite news personalities, according to a new poll from Harris Interactive:
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- Did God have a wife?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week