GOOD DAY FOR:
With a combined age of 193 years, eight months and three days, two Californian newlyweds break the world record for oldest combined age of any couple on their wedding day. [TIME]
Mercedes Benz announces it will integrate Siri, Apple's voice recognition technology, into its new A-class line of vehicles. [Discovery News]
The former Two and a Half Men star appears in two well-received new commercials for Fiat and DirecTV. [Newser]
BAD DAY FOR:
Getting away with it
German finance minister Wolfgang Schäuble is caught solving a Sudoku puzzle during a parliamentary debate on the Greek bailout and future of the eurozone. [The Daily What]
The internet Powers That Be
Mozilla unveils a browser add-on that allows web users to see which companies are "watching" them as they browse. [Daily Mail]
The makeup business
Mary Kay, Estee Lauder, and Avon face allegations that they test their products on animals, despite labeling their cosmetics as cruelty-free. [Jezebel]
For more winners and losers see: Good day, bad day: March 1, 2012
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
Subscribe to the Week