inker Tailor Soldier Spy, an espionage thriller starring Oscar nominee Gary Oldman and Oscar winner Colin Firth, is out Tuesday on Blu-ray and DVD, and we're giving away 14 Blu-ray combo packs. Here's how to win one:
2. Then come up with a potential spy name for the politician of your choice. (For example, Herman Cain could be cast as Triple Nine.)
3. Tweet your response to @TheWeek, include the hashtag #PoliticalSpyNames and a link back to this instruction page. Or leave your submission in the comments on our Facebook page.
We'll be taking submissions until midnight and announcing the winners Wednesday. Good luck!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
Subscribe to the Week