Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, an espionage thriller starring Oscar nominee Gary Oldman and Oscar winner Colin Firth, is out Tuesday on Blu-ray and DVD, and we're giving away 14 Blu-ray combo packs. Here's how to win one:
2. Then come up with a potential spy name for the politician of your choice. (For example, Herman Cain could be cast as Triple Nine.)
3. Tweet your response to @TheWeek, include the hashtag #PoliticalSpyNames and a link back to this instruction page. Or leave your submission in the comments on our Facebook page.
We'll be taking submissions until midnight and announcing the winners Wednesday. Good luck!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week