Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, an espionage thriller starring Oscar nominee Gary Oldman and Oscar winner Colin Firth, is out Tuesday on Blu-ray and DVD, and we're giving away 14 Blu-ray combo packs. Here's how to win one:
2. Then come up with a potential spy name for the politician of your choice. (For example, Herman Cain could be cast as Triple Nine.)
3. Tweet your response to @TheWeek, include the hashtag #PoliticalSpyNames and a link back to this instruction page. Or leave your submission in the comments on our Facebook page.
We'll be taking submissions until midnight and announcing the winners Wednesday. Good luck!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
Subscribe to the Week