inker Tailor Soldier Spy, an espionage thriller starring Oscar nominee Gary Oldman and Oscar winner Colin Firth, is out Tuesday on Blu-ray and DVD, and we're giving away 14 Blu-ray combo packs. Here's how to win one:
2. Then come up with a potential spy name for the politician of your choice. (For example, Herman Cain could be cast as Triple Nine.)
3. Tweet your response to @TheWeek, include the hashtag #PoliticalSpyNames and a link back to this instruction page. Or leave your submission in the comments on our Facebook page.
We'll be taking submissions until midnight and announcing the winners Wednesday. Good luck!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
Subscribe to the Week