Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, an espionage thriller starring Oscar nominee Gary Oldman and Oscar winner Colin Firth, is out Tuesday on Blu-ray and DVD, and we're giving away 14 Blu-ray combo packs. Here's how to win one:
2. Then come up with a potential spy name for the politician of your choice. (For example, Herman Cain could be cast as Triple Nine.)
3. Tweet your response to @TheWeek, include the hashtag #PoliticalSpyNames and a link back to this instruction page. Or leave your submission in the comments on our Facebook page.
We'll be taking submissions until midnight and announcing the winners Wednesday. Good luck!
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
Subscribe to the Week