OOD DAY FOR:
A Pew report finds that e-book users read more than those who stick to the printed page. [Business Insider]
The world gawks at Beyonce's perfection on her newly created Tumblr page, which features personal photos from her honeymoon with Jay-Z. [BuzzFeed]
Kanye West releases a new song, "Theraflu," that's rife with details about his personal life, including a lyric about falling in love with Kim Kardashian. [Huffington Post]
BAD DAY FOR:
Drawing the line
Americans in 30 households could find themselves living in a new state as the Carolinas attempt to clarify their borders. [The New York Times]
Life imitating Hollywood
In a terrifyingly real Snakes On A Plane moment, an Australian pilot is forced to ground a flight when he discovers a snake in the cockpit. [Consumerist]
Trusting the Genius Bar
Despite claims that Mac computers are immune to viruses, 600,000 Apple computers are stricken by malware known as the "Flashback Trojan." [TIME]
For more winners and losers see: Good day, bad day: April 4, 2012
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- The Daily Show has some fun mocking the CPAC power players
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
Subscribe to the Week