OOD DAY FOR:
A Pew report finds that e-book users read more than those who stick to the printed page. [Business Insider]
The world gawks at Beyonce's perfection on her newly created Tumblr page, which features personal photos from her honeymoon with Jay-Z. [BuzzFeed]
Kanye West releases a new song, "Theraflu," that's rife with details about his personal life, including a lyric about falling in love with Kim Kardashian. [Huffington Post]
BAD DAY FOR:
Drawing the line
Americans in 30 households could find themselves living in a new state as the Carolinas attempt to clarify their borders. [The New York Times]
Life imitating Hollywood
In a terrifyingly real Snakes On A Plane moment, an Australian pilot is forced to ground a flight when he discovers a snake in the cockpit. [Consumerist]
Trusting the Genius Bar
Despite claims that Mac computers are immune to viruses, 600,000 Apple computers are stricken by malware known as the "Flashback Trojan." [TIME]
For more winners and losers see: Good day, bad day: April 4, 2012
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
Subscribe to the Week