Zuckerbergonomics: Are you really worth $100 to Facebook?
Based on market capitalization, every Yelp user is worth $20, and a highly engaged Twitter user is worth about $70. Are Facebookers even more valuable?
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has said he is in no rush to take the company public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why cutting the government doesn't make it more efficient
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Obama's next steps on immigration
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
Subscribe to the Week