Zuckerbergonomics: Are you really worth $100 to Facebook?
Based on market capitalization, every Yelp user is worth $20, and a highly engaged Twitter user is worth about $70. Are Facebookers even more valuable?
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has said he is in no rush to take the company public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week