Zuckerbergonomics: Are you really worth $100 to Facebook?
Based on market capitalization, every Yelp user is worth $20, and a highly engaged Twitter user is worth about $70. Are Facebookers even more valuable?
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has said he is in no rush to take the company public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- How moderns celebrate Good Friday and Easter
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
Subscribe to the Week