Zuckerbergonomics: Are you really worth $100 to Facebook?
Based on market capitalization, every Yelp user is worth $20, and a highly engaged Twitter user is worth about $70. Are Facebookers even more valuable?
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has said he is in no rush to take the company public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The psychology of video game addiction
Subscribe to the Week