Zuckerbergonomics: Are you really worth $100 to Facebook?
Based on market capitalization, every Yelp user is worth $20, and a highly engaged Twitter user is worth about $70. Are Facebookers even more valuable?
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has said he is in no rush to take the company public.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The economics of Halloween: By the numbers
Subscribe to the Week