George Zimmerman's Palin-like social media strategy
The lawyers for Trayvon Martin's killer are using a game-changing social media campaign to further their client's case. Will it work?
George Zimmerman, charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin, was raised Catholic and served as an altar boy for a decade.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week