George Zimmerman's Palin-like social media strategy
The lawyers for Trayvon Martin's killer are using a game-changing social media campaign to further their client's case. Will it work?
George Zimmerman, charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin, was raised Catholic and served as an altar boy for a decade.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- How science can help you survive scary movies
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week