George Zimmerman's Palin-like social media strategy
The lawyers for Trayvon Martin's killer are using a game-changing social media campaign to further their client's case. Will it work?
George Zimmerman, charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin, was raised Catholic and served as an altar boy for a decade.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
When Americans banned Christmas
- It ain't easy being green in the world's most polluted city
Subscribe to the Week