George Zimmerman's Palin-like social media strategy
The lawyers for Trayvon Martin's killer are using a game-changing social media campaign to further their client's case. Will it work?
George Zimmerman, charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin, was raised Catholic and served as an altar boy for a decade.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
Subscribe to the Week