How the Kardashians influenced 2011's most popular baby names
The confoundingly popular reality television family likely helped fuel the rise of No. 2 on the boys' list, says Jeffrey Bloomer at Slate
But the real question is: How do the Kardashian sisters feel about Hillary Clinton?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to buy an engagement ring — a man's guide
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Get a raise: 10 steps to getting your boss to think you're the best
Subscribe to the Week