Do abortions really cause breast cancer?
Elaine Schattner at Slate explains the shaky science behind the anti-abortion movement's "unproved and frightening correlation"
Anti-abortion and pro-abortion rights advocates both concede that the landmark abortion ruling of Roe v. Wade is effectively obsolete today, says Dahlia Lithwick at Slate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- The best books we read in 2014
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to wrap a present with mathematical precision (and waste less paper)
Subscribe to the Week