Do abortions really cause breast cancer?
Elaine Schattner at Slate explains the shaky science behind the anti-abortion movement's "unproved and frightening correlation"
Anti-abortion and pro-abortion rights advocates both concede that the landmark abortion ruling of Roe v. Wade is effectively obsolete today, says Dahlia Lithwick at Slate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week