Do abortions really cause breast cancer?
Elaine Schattner at Slate explains the shaky science behind the anti-abortion movement's "unproved and frightening correlation"
Anti-abortion and pro-abortion rights advocates both concede that the landmark abortion ruling of Roe v. Wade is effectively obsolete today, says Dahlia Lithwick at Slate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- To build the Death Star, we'll need this space elevator
Subscribe to the Week