Do abortions really cause breast cancer?
Elaine Schattner at Slate explains the shaky science behind the anti-abortion movement's "unproved and frightening correlation"
Anti-abortion and pro-abortion rights advocates both concede that the landmark abortion ruling of Roe v. Wade is effectively obsolete today, says Dahlia Lithwick at Slate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- 5 deliciously creative oats recipes
Subscribe to the Week