Should politicians ever wear jeans?
Slate's Daphnee Dennis explores the history of lawmakers in denim, from Ronald Reagan's cowboy duds to Mitt Romney's "mom-ish jeans"
Mitt Romney speaks to Iowa steel workers: Countering President Obama's Bain attack, Romney released a web video illustrating how his private-equity firm helped the working class.
AP Photo/Chris Carlson
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Why insects are the future of food
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week