Should politicians ever wear jeans?
Slate's Daphnee Dennis explores the history of lawmakers in denim, from Ronald Reagan's cowboy duds to Mitt Romney's "mom-ish jeans"
Mitt Romney speaks to Iowa steel workers: Countering President Obama's Bain attack, Romney released a web video illustrating how his private-equity firm helped the working class.
AP Photo/Chris Carlson
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
Subscribe to the Week