Should politicians ever wear jeans?
Slate's Daphnee Dennis explores the history of lawmakers in denim, from Ronald Reagan's cowboy duds to Mitt Romney's "mom-ish jeans"
Mitt Romney speaks to Iowa steel workers: Countering President Obama's Bain attack, Romney released a web video illustrating how his private-equity firm helped the working class.
AP Photo/Chris Carlson
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I lost all my money
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- Kim Jong Un's less responsible, Disney-obsessed older brother
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
Subscribe to the Week